No cap, just one click investing with FAB | ZAP
FAB | ZAP lets you swap a single token directly to an LP token.
ZAP is now live at https://zap.fsynth.io
This means no more long-winded token swaps or complex math when entering pools on Solana. Just pick the token you want to sell, the pool you want to enter and voila. Bodie’s your uncle!
This is a two-step process:
1) Rebalancing — swapping the selected token to the required tokens for the LP;
2) Staking — providing liquidity for a selected LP.
NOTE: ZAP can cause slippage so it’s recommended to use small amounts only.
Here’s a basic explanation of the mechanism at work:
- The user selects the token they wish to deposit & the LP pool they want to enter
- The deposited token is then swapped into equal amounts of the LP pool tokens
- The LP tokens are then staked in the LP pool
- The LP token is then automatically sent to your wallet
NOTE: when providing liquidity you may be exposed to Impermanent loss. You can learn more about IL here.
Fees, airdrops & $FAB buybacks
Each time FAB | ZAP is used a small (0.5%) fee will be generated from the rebalancing that occurs.
A portion of the captured fees will be used by the protocol to buy FAB tokens from the open market.
The newly bought FAB can then be airdropped to FAB & FAB PUNK holders, staked in the synthetic dApp to bootstrap fUSD/synth trading, or even burnt.
How this FAB ends up being used will be decided by the FAB community via a FAB DAO vote.🤯
We’re excited to keep creating value for our FAB users and would love to hear from you all 💙
You can read more about ZAP here in the documentation space.
Join The FAB Family
We can’t wait for you to join the community and become a part of the FAB Family.